Website Compatibility & a suggestion

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions/Bugs' started by dee-zee, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dee-zee

dee-zee New Member VIP Member

Firefox user here, and I have a gap on the right side of the website, see here: https://i.imgur.com/8Zk9VwR.jpg

I've checked the website on Chrome and saw there was no problem, went on Edge, and had the same problem as Firefox.***

*** I should note that this problem is only on the homepage, when I'm viewing a thread or a profile there is no issue

Anyways, here's a suggestion:

Forum Rank System, basically upvoting/downvoting a forum post on a thread, and people can see who ranked their post.

Also, the ability to add spoilers in our forum posts

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  2. [HZ] RayDaBeast

[HZ] RayDaBeast New Member VIP Member

Hello,
    Thank you for the suggestions! I will definitely look into incorporating these suggestions. As for your issue I have talked to Killslick and he recommends the following actions 1. Clear your cache 2. If you are zoomed in you may need to zoom out 3. You may have some Firefox addons that could be interfering with the layout. 4. Update your web browser. If these 4 do not resolve your issue please come on Team Speak to talk to Killslick.
    Thank you,
    Ray

3. [HZ] RayDaBeast

[HZ] RayDaBeast New Member VIP Member

Update: Spoilers have been added! Expect some more forum changes soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.