Denied Unban Request: Shlomo Noseberg

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by shekelshark420, Feb 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shekelshark420

shekelshark420 New Member

Unban Request
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68879497
    Steam Name: shekelshark420
    In-Game Name: Shlomo Noseberg
    Date ban issued: 01/27/2022
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    Ban Reason: "rude in-game and doesn't follow rules"
    Name of staff who issued ban: unknown
    Why would you be unbanned: see below...

Hello,

I found out about the permanent ban of my account via a refund from purchase of a premium membership. The reasons alleged by the unknown admin were stated as follows:

1): rude
    2): doesn't follow rules

Allegation 1: I did not interact with any person on the server outside of RP confines. I was never rude or antagonistic to anyone except within acceptable RP interaction. I was never pulled by an admin or moderator and told my behavior was unacceptable, nor was I told the same by any player. I hardly interacted with anyone. I am unsure as to what the moderator could be referring to. All I did was grow marijuana.

Allegation 2: I do not know what rules I possibly could have violated. I complied with the strictures of the server and did not commit any transgression. I did not commit failrp or metagame. Please show evidence if I committed a wrong, as I did not.

Notes: Provide evidence for this ban or dismiss it. Even if these allegations could be substantiated (which they cannot), the penalty would not amount to a permanent ban. I attempted to purchase VIP membership, clearly I have a stake in this server; this should be taken into account. Again, please provide evidence of your allegations or dismiss this ban.

Thank you for your time,

Shekelshark420

2. TURBO

TURBO PERP Server Manager Staff Member PERP Server Manager VIP Member

Pending... we are having a meeting Sunday expect an answer then.

3. TURBO

TURBO PERP Server Manager Staff Member PERP Server Manager VIP Member

Denied. We don't need a reason to ban you as it is our server, however, looking into your situation seems you have alted and trolled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.