Unban Request for drwdng

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by drwdng, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drwdng

drwdng Guest

Ingame RP Name: Wale Montagno

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:25608913

Date of Ban: 5/31/2020

Duration of Ban: Permanent

Reason Banned: Taking Advantage of a Map Exploit

Staff member who issued the ban?: Not sure

Why should you be unbanned?: I accidentally drove my ATV into the the lake and when I got out, I realized I was out of the map and able to freely move. I know I shouldn't have taken advantage of this and realize my mistakes and next time if I ever get stuck, I will be sure to contact an admin. Contacting the admin should have been the first thing I did, and I truly do apologize.

Notes: I have been playing on this server since well before its reset and have had many fun moments on it. I am more than happy to receive any other ban for my actions (1 day, 1 week, 1 month, etc.), but beggars can't be choosers. Thank you for your time.

2. [HZ] Scott

[HZ] Scott Member VIP Member

Hello,
    Thank you for submitting an unban request. Please allow our staff team to review your request.
    Please remain patient and we will message you directly and or post an update on your request.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  3. drwdng

drwdng Guest

Okay, that sounds good! Thank you!

4. drwdng

drwdng New Member

Just wanted to add another side note that I have been playing on this server since 2012, and I have screenshots showing it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=86871743

It's unfortunate that I got myself banned the 2nd day I got back onto the server, but I understand my mistakes. I have enjoyed playing on this server from the start and would hate to lose that opportunity forever. I truly do apologize and I will be sure to take the right steps if a situation like this ever arrives again. Thanks guys.

5. [HZ] Scott

[HZ] Scott Member VIP Member

[​IMG]

Hello,
    Your ban appeal has been Approved make sure to re-read the rules upon joining the server.

Hope to see you on soon!
    Kind Regards -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.