Accepted Mikey Amato RDM

Discussion in 'Ban Request' started by frankie, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankie

frankie New Member

About You
    Name: Frankie
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170167704
    In-Game Name: Francesca Giovanni

Reported Player
    Name: Michael V
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27666335
    In-Game Name: Mikey Amato

Reason you're reporting them: RDM
    Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9F6GofdlSU second video skip to 3:52 https://youtu.be/9qfm7JOJ3Aw
    Notes: RDM with 3 rd person the drugs in subs 3

I hereby agree, this is a legitimate ban request provided with legitimate evidence and understand if caught editing/modifying any evidence may lead to me being punished.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. macandcheese12

macandcheese12 New Member

hey this is Lamar the "fucking ******". I don't hate you and I don't remember you raiding me? I actually just encountered with you today.
    In this recording I was a cop at that time, mikey was calling 911 to tell us he can see drugs thru the window. I came and I didn't know about the 3rd person rule and called for back up. Then when backup arrived one of my fellow officers told me it was meta, so I figured it was a code 4 and left the scene. (the white impala leaving at 4:00).

I do support this because in the video you can clearly see Mikey rdmed you.
    he couldve kicked you out of the car instead of shooting you

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  3. EthyS

EthyS New Member VIP Member

Hey, I was on duty at the time when this whole situation went down.

We got a 911 call, claiming there were drugs seen though one of the house windows. Then a police officer called in for backup, and they were taking about getting a warrant to gain entry into the house. Then it went pretty quiet over the radio.

( Should own a life-alert. Immediately contacts EMS when you die. )

But seen from the video, Mikey did rdm you for calling him out.
    So I'm going to support this.

Kind regards,
    ~EthyS

4. RickyBGamez

RickyBGamez Active Member VIP Member

[​IMG]
    This ban request has been accepted, for: RDM x1, Cop Baiting (Deciding to shoot, when he's clearly out numbered and for no valid reason). The user will be issued a 3-point warning.
    (I will not be able to get on for a few days, so any staff who see this ban request, please issue a 3-point warning for the reasons listed above, thanks.)

5. systemadmin

systemadmin Administrator Administrator

Also so much meta game by both sides But i am investigating it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.