Forum Cobwebs

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions/Bugs' started by Mr.Georgy, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Mr.Georgy

Mr.Georgy New Member

What exactly do you want changed?
    I believe we should do a little purge on this forum. It's like seeing cobwebs when you see posts from people leaving in 2019. Hard to believe but that was like three years ago now. Things have changed. We should keep things from 2021 and onwards unless its something useful. If it is something good we should at least update it so it looks new. Just a suggestion! <3

How or why does this benefit the server?
    If we want to look like we're active it does not look good seeing posts from mostly 2020 and 2019. It is basically 2022 now.

Is there any workshop addons or other content for this suggestion?

N/A

Is this suggestion for a research project?

N/A

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2021
    [HZ] Crunch and EquinoxSkyZ like this.
  2. Falcons

Falcons New Member

+1 +1

3. Nung221

Nung221 Forum Administrator Staff Member Administrator VIP Member

I agree. I have been offering to assist Killslick and Falcons for a few days without response from them in regards to QOL fixes for this community. It's all good HZ has some players on the server, hopefully they will stick around, but its not just the game people look at. This website is the face of the community. Things like broken link tabs at the top and limited viewing of the forums makes it look not so good to new arrivals. My suggestions are in-line with yours, to do a purge of the VERY old content or at least move it to an 'archive' section of the forums. From there making a new layout for the forums that is modern and has the required items easy to see and to use. Simple things like a staff roaster and links for workshop content should not be broken or posted by banned members. I personally like the way things are displayed in the 'links' tab on the top (As I made it :cool:) and think that more of that easy to use, quick to the point design should be used.

We could even go as far as to maybe find a new theme for the forums, as KS has said it is expensive to purchase new forums software (~$200+ for Xenforo, who knows about vB update) or even readjust this theme with some new colors or even little fixes. I have a couple more things on a list to give face lift for the community but have not got any response from them management.

I would happily work with you to discuss more things we could do to change the appearance of this community, and a lil update. TS (nung) or Discord (God save the queen) lmk and we can chat!!!!@#W!@#@$#%

EquinoxSkyZ likes this.
  4. Disengard

Disengard PERP Operator Staff Member PERP Operator VIP Member

I agree, delete da negativity!

EquinoxSkyZ likes this.
  5. EquinoxSkyZ

EquinoxSkyZ New Member VIP Member

Slightly agree.
    On one hand, it is nice to see history.
    On the other, freshness is always super :) I do love the new forums layout though, the red is awesome and everything feels so Slick... haha get it.

6. [HZ] Crunch

[HZ] Crunch Active Member VIP Member

+Support
    Out with the old in with the new!​