Close

Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Post Militisfortuna Unban Request

Hello, I was banned today for killing someone and did not know i was breaking the rules.I apologize for my wrong doing, My mic was off during the admin situation and didnt realize the actions i was doing were wrong. I have since read all the rules and know that I need to Roleplay correctly and follow the rules to the T. I really hope I can get a second chance to play and am aware of the consequences of not following the rules. Thank you for the time of whoever is reading thing. Happy holidays! Ingame RP name: Chest Strongwell

PERP Moderator
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!250 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Hellzone Staff Member
    Level
    [HZ]PFC. The Unknown
    Recruitment Team Overseer

MILITISFORTUNA

Cool MILITISFORTUNA Unban

Ingame RP Name: Chest Strongwall

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65801895

Date of Ban: 12/28/19

Duration of Ban:Unknown

Reason Banned: RDM

Staff member who issued the ban?: Unknown

Why should you be unbanned?:First off, I am extremely apologetic of my actions yesterday that caused me to be banned. I was new to the server yesterday being my first time playing. I had not completely read the rules and Did not realizing what i was doing was RDM. I have since read all the rules and am aware I broke the rules and did not follow roleplay. I really would like a second chance to play while following the rules as strict as possible. I see what is needed to roleplay correctly and ensure everyone is having a fun and fair time on the server. Thank you to whoever, for your time.

Notes: It was my first day playing and was still taking everything in.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredNew Achievement!

Level
    Good day,
    There are several issues with your unban request. The story in which you tell here is not correct to what occurred in the server. As an admin was in the process of contacting you in regards to your wrongdoing, you began to shoot at all parties involved in a final attempt to kill those individuals and the staff member. You were dragged off to a corner of the map and continued firing your pistol until the ban was issued.

PERP Senior Admin
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Hellzone Staff Member

Level
    Please try to rejoin the server and screenshot the amount of time left on the ban. This will help with the determination.