Ingame RP Name: Vladimir Petrov
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42073021
Date of Ban: 2019-02-10 00:2x
Duration of Ban: 24 Hours
Reason Banned: Disconnect: Banned: Cheats detected. if error contact server support. || 24 Hours || AutoBot.
Staff member who issued the ban?: AutoBot
Why should you be unbanned?: So the thing is, No I am not using any cheats. However my normal account I play on (This one) was buggy with textures and lagging so I tried to start steam sandboxed and join with my second account to see if it still was buggy there as well. As I have tried to download the content pack from workshop several times and re-installing it but some car is still bugged, I don't know if it's the mayors car or some other car. So a friend of mine suggested trying it sandboxed and if that would help, well I thought I had nothing to lose by trying it so I did and the result was a 24 hours ban on the account I am mainly playing on. So I am wondering if I could possibly get un-banned for this as this must be the reason why the "AutoBot" set off an alarm.

When I got banned I contacted Lily and he told me to go on ts, I did and they explained to me that you can't have two account playing at the same time on same IP.
Notes: